Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So I did not do C's hair last nite. I took her cornrows out and gave her a big bun. She was quite sleepy.  This morning I shampooed her hair with Paul Mitchell Shampoo One (the CG method says use sulfate shampoo one last time to remove residue and buildup)  then I followed that with Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner (silicone free) and I fingered combed her hair then used the wide tooth comb to thoroughly detangle.


                                                              Here she is all detangled




 I rinsed that conditioner out and then applied Kinky Curly knot today as the leave in.  I distributed that throughout her hair then put Ecostyler Olive Oil gel in her hair.


                                                    After applying Eco Styler Gel

                                     Here is her finished product after she added her headband


My pretty baby!!! Will post pics of her second day hair (if it lasts) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment