Thursday, July 19, 2012

Super Duper EXCITED

Yes, I said Super Duper. I am just that happy about it.
I picked up some free local newspapers today that have the coupons that are going to be in Sunday's paper.  In the coupon insert there were $2 coupons for the L'Oreal Ever Products. As I mentioned in a previous post, they are going to be 2/$12 and when you buy $20 worth you get $5 back. Well, I received $4 in ECB (extra care bucks) from my shopping trip last night.  So here is how my transaction will be on Sunday when I make it to CVS:
    

(4) bottles of Eversleek conditioner $24
(4) $2 off coupons
(1) $4 ECB

Total $12 for 4 bottles which makes them $3 bottle.  But the kicker is that I get $5 back which makes them $7 for 4 bottles

I will post my picture Sunday. Oh yeah, I am super duper excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment