Thursday, August 23, 2012

Now Featuring Cassie

This week we are featuring Cassie. Cassie is a brand 

new mommy and a fitness buff.  She is a former track 

star who has made fitness a way of life.  Here is her 

journey.





Name and where are you from
Cassie Cole
Born in New Orleans now living in Baton Rouge

When did you go natural?
I went natural 2 years ago. 






What prompted you to go Natural?
Well I went to Houston one weekend and my hair was not doing what I wanted it to do, the relaxer had it very thin and I was tired of going to get it done every week. So that weekend I said, "I'm going back home with a new look." So I did the big chop. All of it off!

What is your regimen?
My regimen is to keep my ends trim and never let it get dry. I use Karen's Body Beautiful products out of New York. 







What is your favorite thing about being natural?
My favorite thing about being natural is that I can get it wet in the shower lolol and work out all I want. 

Who is your celeb hair crush?
Celeb crush would be Jill Scott. She all natural and I love it. 

Who is your everyday hair crush?
My reg- is my co-worker Deborah she has been natural for years and her hair is so pretty and softer. 

Is there anything else you would like to add?
I will never go back to relaxers! Doing the big chop was the best thing I could have done to my hair!


Cassie, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Your hair is simply BEEYOUTEEFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment