Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Binging and Purging

I know most of you associate the title of today's post with an eating disorder. 

However, the definition of binging is:

  • a period or bout, usually brief, of excessive indulgence, as in eating, drinking alcoholic beverages, etc.; 
  • spree


Purge has several definitions:
  • to rid of whatever is impure or undesirable; cleanse; purify.
  • to rid, clear, or free (usually followed by of  or from ): topurge a political party of disloyal members.
  • to clear of imputed guilt or ritual uncleanliness.
  • to clear away or wipe out legally (an offense, accusation,etc.) by atonement or other suitable action.
  • to remove by cleansing or purifying (often followed by away,off,  or out )
So these terms can be applied to being a naturally curly girl.  We binge on products to the point of becoming product junkies. Then we purge ourselves by 'removing by cleansing or purifying' with harsh sulfate shampoos or whatever we use to cleanse with. We also 'rid, clear, or free' ourselves of products by product swapping, donating or selling whatever products we don't want or in most cases don't need. 

*That leads me to the point of my post.*

I have binged on many a product and I want to purge myself of the products that I have.  Since I follow the Curly Girl Method I have no use for these products.  Although I am a CG, you may not be. So I am giving away free product.  

!!!???Who Doesn't like FREE???!!!

These products were purchased through my love of couponing and many of these products didn't cost me much if anything at all.  

So what do YOU have to do to get free products?  

Please visit my YouTube channel by clicking HERE.


Watch the video




  • Subscribe to the channel.
  • Leave a comment about your favorite products and why.
  • Also include in comment "I want some products".

*Winners will be chosen 9/18 using random.org*


Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment