Sunday, March 24, 2013

Super Saver Sunday My Trip 3/24/13

Hey guys, I have been slacking on my coupoing and my posting. I am so happy to share this with you guys. First, let  me start by saying I am a little sad about today's trip because I drove way across town to a different Walgreen's that carries Tresemme Naturals so that I could take advantage of the Tresemme deal only to get there and discover that they no longer carry Tresemme Naturals.  The only reason I am not more upset about this situation is because I drive a hybrid and the drive didn't hit my wallet as bad as it would have  if I didn't drive a hybrid because I drove far ya'll.




So, as you can see I got 11 boxes of cereal, 2 bottles of Listerine, 2 Colgate kids toothpastes, 4 bags of Easter candy (for Carri's school), 4 jars Skippy Peanut Butter, and 3 jars Bertolli pasta sauce. There was also a bag of Skittles that Carri ate that are not in the pic. That is 27 items. I won't bore you with the details of all of the transactions. I will just get to the nuts and bolts of the trip. I did all of this in 8 transactions. I paid $40.56 for all of this. (That equals $1.50 per item here)   There was no coupon for the skittles or the Peanut Butter. I used a coupon for everything else in this pic.  I saved $78.77.  While I spent more than I wanted to, I got ECB's (extra care bucks) back after all the transactions.  I am stocked on cereal for a while and PB since we go through a lot of those items.  Ialso needed the candy for Carri's school Easter egg hunt.  

If you have questions or comments please leave them below.  

If you are a couponer and want to share yourcoupon trips, send your pictures to crystalscurls@gmail.com

Be Blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment