Thursday, April 25, 2013

In Review: Sister's Keeper Products

Hey Bellas. This review is such a long time coming. 
On 2/8/13, I received a sweet package full of goodies from Sisters Keeper. I received the Sunburst Shampoo and Body Bar, Happy Hair Leave In Conditioner, DIP Hair and Body Moisturizer, Exfoliating Brown Sugar Body Scrub,  and the Coco Body Mousse.

First. let me start by saying the smells of these products is EXQUISITE. Now most of you all know that I have a big nose. Most of you don't know how much I absolutely hate it. But let me tell you that when these products arrived that had to be the ONE DAY I was actually HAPPY to have a big nose. That is how good these products smell. 

I will let these pictures speak for themselves!!!

Check out this beautiful packaging


I twisted my hair with the DIP Hair and Body Moisturizer after using the Happy Hair Leave in Conditioner. Smells so yummy. Look how shiny and supple those twists look!!!

I was feeling my self just a little too much.  Only a little too much, LOL!!!


After the twists were removed, check out my GORGEOUS twist out


Take a look at the other side of the head

Did I mention how good these products smell?  As you can see, the products yielded great results from my hair. I will have some more reviews coming on the other products I have received. I haven't used the shampoo bar yet and I am so looking forward to it.  

Sisters Keeper Products can be purchased at http://www.sisterskeeper.bigcartel.com/
Check them out on Facebook

Thank you Sister's Keeper for the products


*Disclaimer*
These products were sent to me for a review. I was NOT paid for the review and the opinions of these products was NOT influenced by Sister's Keeper in any way. My opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment