Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super Saver: This week at CVS







There are some great sales at CVS this week.  You can preview the ad here.  
Here is the deal I did this today.



Transaction 1:
Almay products on sale $5.79, Buy one, get $3 ECB 
(2) Almay eyeshadows, Reg. $7.99, on sale for $5.79
(1) Almay eyeliner, Reg $7.49, on sale $5.79
Total $17.37
I used (3) $4 off Almay product coupons
I paid $5.37 out of pocket and I got back $9ECB

Transaction 2:
Banana Boat Buy 2 get $7ECB
(2)Banana Boat sunscreen Reg $10.99
Total $19.98
I used
$9 ECB from Transaction 1
$3 Banana Boat Coupon from 5/19 Red Plum
$2 off suncare purchase from CVS coupon machine
I paid $7.98 total and got back $7 ECB for my next shopping trip

For you new couponers, here is what an ECB (Extra Care Buck) looks like.
 It is money to use in CVS on most items. For more details on what they can be used on click here.

So my total for both transactions $13.35 for $45.45 worth of items. 
 I saved $32.10 off of retail and $26 off of the sales prices. 


Hope you have a great week of savings. Don'r forget to share your couponing secrets and hauls with me.  email me at crystalscurls@gmail.com.

BE BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment