Monday, August 27, 2012

Wash N Go Using Kinky Curly

This is my FIRST wash n go with Kinky Curly products since beginning the CG method in July 2012. This was done on August 25

I washed with Come Clean (I did a 5k today & last Saturday and I needed a good cleaning)
I deep conditioned with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Of course my leave in today is Kinky Curly Knot Today
The Curly Custard was my styler.










                                 The Right Side                                                     The Left Side


                                     
                                   The Right Side                                               The Left Side

                                   Right Rear                                                          Left Rear
 





I loved the results. The only downside was how messy it is when i use the Custard. But I love the smell and my baby kept asking me if it smelled like cake. LOL. Gotta love those kids.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment