Monday, September 3, 2012

24 Days to a New You

I have been married for 8 years and given birth to 3 children.  Over the course of that time, I put on some weight.  At my heaviest I weighed 185 pounds.  In October 2010, after being tired of being sick and tired, I joined Weight Watchers.  I lost 15 pounds quickly and then hit a plateau. I eventually lost 5 more thanks to having a wisdom tooth pulled and being on a liquid diet during the recovery time.  I eventually learned about The 24 Day Challenge in March 2012 from my Zumba instructor.  I lost 11.5 inches and 8 pounds.  I am so thankful to AdvoCare for making a difference in my life.   
The video below shows the results of real people who have taken the challenge.  If you have weight to lose or want to tone up, AdvoCare can help you. 

I hope you enjoy the video below.  




If you like the results and what to experience them for yourself, you can visit www.sparkedupmom.com.

What have you got to lose, except the weight?  
24 days is only THE BEGINNING!!!



Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment