Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

                        I wanted to share a few of my favorite beauty products with you all.  

I am NOT the girl that feels as if she can't leave the house without makeup.  In fact, I am not much of a makeup girl at all, although I do play in it from time to time.  Here are a few of my favorite things for when I feel like playing dress up.



 Favorite Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes




Favorite Makeup: Bare Minerals



Favorite Makeup Remover: 
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser 
or 
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing Makeup Remover
                               




Favorite Primer: Prime Time






Favorite Nail Color:  OPI or Revlon

 



Favorite Eyeliner: Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus

What are some of your favorite products?



Be Blessed!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment