Sunday, October 14, 2012

C's style this week

This last week I was incredibly lazy about my girls' hair. So lazy that I did their hair today instead of yesterday.  I'm only doing it now because I can no longer put it off.  Can't have them at school looking like little ragamuffins.

 I decided to give C a style that should not require attending to at all this week.  Here is my baby girl's style this week that I just completed doing Sunday 10/14.

My pretty baby girl





Her pony tails are so long. I love my baby's hair.  This should be maintenance free with the exception of a little brushing of the edges maybe midweek. But I plan to tie her hair down with a 'satin' wrap scarf and then she will sleep in her bonnet that I made her. 



Here is a picture of the bonnet I made her:

Isn't her bonnet so pretty?

(I was inspired to make her a bonnet because once I purchased my Ebonnet, they both begged me for a bonnet and I could not afford to spend $90 on two bonnets for two little girls. By now you all know I am fairly cheap.  So I improvised and used my newly acquired sewing skills to make her one myself.)  

Anyway here is what I used to style her hair:
Mixed Chick Sulfate Free Shampoo
Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner to detangle
PM The Conditioner mixed with some coconut oil (leave in)
Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Gel 

I applied the gel to the hair as I braided so that there is some hold so that this style can last until next Saturday. 

I'll update and let you all know if it doesn't last.  Let us pray. LOL


Thanks for reading.  

Be Blessed!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment