Thursday, November 8, 2012

A week in review

This week started on a bad note. I am forever looking to the sky, however,  it's not how you start but how you finish.

I have been crazy busy and that is always good. I need to make some time for sleep this weekend since I have a 3 day weekend. I love the Veterans Day Holiday.  My husband and I are both veterans.  Veterans Day weekend 2002 is when we started dating.  The rest is history as they say.  But I digress.


On the hair front, I have been a curlforming queen. Both of the girls requested them and I was more than happy to oblige them.

Here are some photos of them this week




I love these beauties so much!!!!


On my hair front, my hair has been in twists the last 2 weeks. 
I decided I would keep my hair twisted the entire month of November.  
Low manipulation flow. 

Here are some pics of those from last week:


From this week: 
(the pic of the bun was last weeks twists at about 4 days old)
The center picture and the pics with the same outfit are from yesterday. 
The purple shirt pics are from Tuesday. 
So of course Saturday (or Sunday) will be wash day and new twists.



Well, that's all I got today, y'all. I am planning to get some papers and plan some couponing trips. Gotta get back to the things that matter to me the most.   I love my supporters and I hope you all have a blessed day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment