Saturday, February 2, 2013

January Review

At the beginning of the year I started posting daily updates to how my fitness resolutions were going.  I had to stop because I was/am too busy to make daily posts.  So this post will serve an the monthly update and to let you all in on what I plan to do for February


If you recall, I planned to do my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred everyday for the month.  Well that DIDN'T happen.  However, there are some things I did stick to. I did complete the 30 day green smoothie challenge.  Eating right was a struggle as I know I am a stress eating and I constantly craze starchy card loaded foods.  During the last 2 weeks of the month I was able to lose the pounds I had gained earlier in the month when I was eating crappy. I now have a green smoothie every morning. I have been keeping track of my water with the Water my Body app on my phone.  I have also been logging my food with My Fitness Pal.

I also have been doing 45 minutes on my elliptical on the highest incline with a high resistance.  I wear my heart rate monitor to keep track of my calories burned.

Also on January 28 I started my Advocare 24 day challenge.  Click here to learn more about that. From January 28 until today February 2 I have lost 8 pounds.  My 24 day challenge ends on February 20. I will be sure to post my progress with that on February 21.

For February I plan:
To maintain my 24 day challenge regimen as I have been doing well with that
I plan to follow Fran's healthy hair challenge
I ordered a new Jillian Michael's tape Ripped in 30 and plan to do that 2 days a week
I plan to workout 3 days on my elliptical at 45 minutes
I plan to do 50 squats and 50 push-ups a day and 100 crunches every day


On the non health front, I plan to stay on Rosetta Stone as much as possible because I want to be fluent in Spanish.  I'll keep you up to date on that as well.

I hope you all are keeping up with your healthy and fitness goals so far and whatever other goals you have planned for your life.  Keep God first and you shall achieve your hearts desire.

Until next time
Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment