Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Today's Couponing Trip


Today I decided to get some deals done as I haven't been couponing in the last few weeks. Check out today's trip details below to see how I did.







From CVS:
(1)Colgate Max White Toothpaste
(2) Boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
(2) Neutrogena Naturals Makeup Removing Cleaner
Total Retail $27.75
Total Sales Prices $19
Total I Paid Out of Pocket $5
I saved $22.75

From Walgreens:
(2) Wal-Zyr (generic Zyrtec) $13.49 Buy One Get One Free
(2)Nivea Bodywash
(3) Boxes of Kellogg’s Cereal
(3) Aquafresh Toothpastes
(3) Dawn Dish Liquid
Total Retail $58.47
Total Sales Prices $38.40
Total I paid out of pocket $26.90
I earned 3,000 points for the Zyrtec
I saved $31.57

My total paid today at both stores $31.90
I saved $54.32 on the entire trip.

*I used coupons for every item I purchased EXCEPT for the Wal-Zyr as there was not a coupon available for that item*

I paid more than I would have liked for the Walgreen’s trip. But I am pleased because the allergy medicine is so expensive and my girls need it everyday and I got one for free.   (I had some points at Walgreens that I could have used to make my out of Pocket Expense less but I am trying to let my point accumulate for when I need lots of things that a coupon is not available for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment