Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kohl's Back to School Shopping Trip


I purchased the girls some back to school clothes from Kohls on Sunday and made out like a bandit. I love shopping at Kohl's for several reasons. The first being that I always save a lot of money and get Kohl's cash. Here are the details of my trip


There are a ton of clothes here. Sorry for the picture not being clear. The girls got 8 outfits each and some dresses. 

I paid $272 (including tax) and earned $50 in Kohl's Cash to use on my next Kohl's Trip. As you can see, I saved $403.42. I used a 15% coupon and I had a $15 rewards certificate that I earned from purchasing my husband's father day gifts from Kohl's in June. Plus all the items I bought were on sale.  I bought some clearance items and most of the shirts and pants I bought were $5.99 or $7.99. 



 I have a 20% coupon to use as well from Aug 2-4. There is another 15% coupon as valid until Aug 8






Also, since I am a member of Kohl's Rewards I earned points on this shopping trip. For every 100 points you earn a $5 certificate so I earned at least $10 additional back for a next trip.  For more info on Kohl's Rewards, click HERE


So I basically have $60 plus an additional 35% on my next trips.  YAY me!!! And my girls got some cute things for school.  I will be posting their OOTD and HOTD when school starts so stay tuned.

Kohl's has so many ways to save.

Also sign up for Kohl's Mobile Alerts and get alerted to Kohl's sales and get coupons as well.  For more information regarding Kohl's mobile alerts click HERE


Do you like shopping at Kohl's?  Post your comments and let me know!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment