Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Twist & Curl



Saturday night was date night and I decided to do a new style.  I've never done a twist and curl and wanted to give it a try. Needless to say. I love the results of this style. Papi loved it as well and told me I should do it more often













I washed with Mixed Chicks Sulfate Free Shampoo
I detangled with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
I styled with Design Essentials Naturals Defining Creme Gel

I was under the dryer for about an hour.  I used my Carel Soft Bonnet Dryer

I used the 10mm diameter perm rods  you can get them from Sally Beauty.

I oiled my hair with DailyCurlz Oil Mix

My hair came out GREAT and me and my Papi had a great time.  Have you tried a twist & curl?  Do you like the style?



Thanks for watching the video.  



No comments:

Post a Comment