Monday, April 28, 2014

Facelift

Hi Everyone!!!!  

I wanted to share with you the new look of the blog. I love how streamlined it is.  I am totes in love with the redesigned logo.

A few posts ago, I mentioned that I was expanding my blog beyond hair.  There are so many hair bloggers and I feel like I have so much more to offer than hair.   So in keeping with the new direction of the blog, I felt that the blog needed a new look.  Well here it is.  I hope you like it. 

Thanks for stopping by.  



1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Липолазер и это Аппарат криолиполиза. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete