Monday, April 28, 2014

Tina's Braid Out



I gave Tina a braid out. I did 6 plaits. I co-washed and detangled with Pantene Truly Natural Co Wash. Later in the day when her hair was about 75% dry, I parted her hair down the middle;  and starting on the right side, applied Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk liberally.  After applying the milk I then wet her hair with the setting lotion and combed out any remaining tangles with a wide tooth comb.  Then I applied gel to each section (3 sections on each side) and plaited the hair.

(note: I was going to use water and NOT setting lotion. However, when I asked them to bring me the water bottle it had setting lotion in it and I DID not feel like waiting on them to go get the other water bottle. But the setting lotion will add more hold.









After plaiting her hair I tied it up and then put her bonnet on. She slept and it dried over night.










Products used:

Pantene Truly Naturals Co Wash
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk
Soft Sheen Setting Lotion
Eco Styler Gel Krystal








1 comment:

  1. "Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить салон красоты, жидкость для уз ванны , Ультразвуковой аппарат, Lampa lupa cena"

    ReplyDelete