Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saving Sunday: My shopping trip today & All You Magazine


Today at CVS I purchased 8 bottles of Dawn Laundry Detergent on sale for $.99 each. There is a $.75 off coupon for the Dawn Hand Renewal (the pink bottle) and there was a $.50 off coupon for the green and blue bottles. These coupons were in the November P&G coupon insert.  So my total was $2.92 after the coupons. I expect these to sell out at the stores so go get yours soon. Some couponers like to clear shelves.  



Next, I want to talk about All You magazine. This magazine is full of coupons, recipes and tips for the busiest of moms.   The coupons alone help the magazine pay for itself. In the latest issue shown below there are $74.40 in coupons in the magazine
So this is just one tip I use to help plan meals and save money while shopping.  Hope this tip helps. Take care. Happy saving.

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment