Sunday, November 11, 2012

T's Wash & Go today

Whoever invented the term 'wash n go' didn't know what it meant to simply wash and go.  But I digress. Today I washed out the old curlformer hairstyle that T had in all week that quite frankly looked ridiculous.  

Here are the pics of her hair.






 All Smiles




 Sitting on the couch watching Disney and eating Sunchips


I love her hair and she keeps swinging it.  I am so excited that this baby said she likes her hair curly and said she doesn't want it straight until Christmas. Thank you Jesus!!!!

I followed the normal routine. Click HERE for details. I did add coconut oil to the leave in so that she will have moisture.  If her hair dries out during the week I will be applying DailyCurlz Oil Mix for added moisture.  Her oil can be purchased at http://www.dailycurlz.com/p/dailycurlz-oil-mix_1.html

Her hair will be put in a pineapple tonight and protected by her FlorBella Bonnet.

Flor Bella Bonnets can be purchased at www.florbella.storenvy.com 
Also check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/florbellaboutique

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment